Both inpatient and outpatient programs are available. Please use the tabs above to view specific information for each program.
INPATIENT LOCATION: Princeton
The Inpatient Addiction Recovery Program offers medically monitored, short-term, intensive treatment for patients with substance abuse disorders. As part of the program, each patient receives the following care from our multidisciplinary team:
- An evaluation and individual treatment plan by a board certified psychiatrist
- Around-the-clock nursing care from registered nurses
- Evidence-based therapy integrated with traditional 12-step and recovery-based programming
- Medication management
- Group and individual therapy
- Expressive therapies like art, music, and yoga
- Nutritional counseling from a registered dietitian
- Additional medical care as needed by our team of primary care physicians
- Family therapy and education
A clinical pharmacist is also available for consultation on every case, and a medication education group is conducted during a patient’s stay.
OUTPATIENT LOCATIONS: Princeton/Adults, Hamilton, North Brunswick, Moorestown
For those in recovery from addiction, the flexibility to work, attend school, or handle other life responsibilities while in treatment is important. That’s why we offer convenient evening and morning intensive outpatient program options for adults over age 18 who are recovering from addictions.
Treatment includes evaluation and medication management by a board certified psychiatrist or therapist, individual treatment planning, evidence-based treatment, group and individual counseling, family therapy and education, expressive therapies like art and yoga, and urine drug screens as indicated.
Through this program, we help our patients to:
- Achieve and maintain abstinence from addictive substances
- Improve coping and problem-solving skills, including emotion management
- Enhance functioning at home, work, and school
- Maintain physical well-being
- Restore lifestyle balance and stability
Depending on needs, treatment options include:
- Evening program: three evenings per week
- Princeton/Adults: 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hamilton: 5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- North Brunswick: 5:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Daytime program: three days per week from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Princeton and Moorestown