May 13, 2019 | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Princeton Medical Center
One Plainsboro Road
6th Floor, Mother & Baby Unit
The Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) teaches an evidence-based approach to newborn resuscitation and is designed for hospital staff who provide care for newborns at the time of delivery, including physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists. Participants will receive a course completion card.
- Current NRP Provider course completion card.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider course completion card.
- Study the material from the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation, 7th edition.
- Successfully complete all modules of the online exam via Healthstream
(www.healthstream.com/hlc/princetonhcs) within 90 days of scheduled NRP class.
Must bring proof of completed exam to first day of class.
Students will complete skills stations and participate in simulation and debriefing.
- The Performance Skills Station provides an opportunity to practice or review technical hands-on resuscitation skills with instructor assistance.
- The Integrated Skills Station allows the instructor to facilitate more than one scenario and evaluate the student's readiness for simulation and debriefing. The instructor will not coach, assist, or interrupt during a scenario.
- Simulation and debriefing provides team members with a safe setting in which to integrate cognitive and technical skills and focus on team communication and patient safety.
All Princeton Health employees must sign up using a CPR registration form. Click here to download the form.
PAYMENT & BOOK INFORMATION
A book is required by AHA for advance preparation. If you are
registering less than two weeks prior to the class start date, you will
need to pick up your book in person.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS are accepted when registering online, click register below. A book will be mailed to you.
CHECK PAYMENTS are accepted by calling 1.888.897.8979 to register. A book will be mailed to you.
CASH PAYMENTS must be made in person: Mon. – Fri. (8:30 a.m. –
4:30 p.m.) at Community Wellness 731 Alexander Road,
Suite 103 Princeton, NJ 08540. At this time, you will receive a book.
Due to course curriculum, participants who arrive more than 15 minutes
late to class will not be permitted to attend and must reschedule.
The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and
proficiency in BLS, ACLS and PALS and has developed instructional
materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational
course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart
Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of
fees needed for AHA course material, do not represent income to the
Please provide the names of all attendees.