Jan 21, 2020 | 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
South Brunswick Sewer and Water Utility Municipal Complex
540 Ridge Road
Registration required. This program has been awarded 2 CEUs for EMTs through the State of NJ.
This class will provide strategies and guidance the EMS community can use to address an
active shooter in their workplace, at a mall, or any public gathering location.
The program provides information on the following:
- History of active shooters
- Definition of an active shooter
- Characteristics of an active shooter
- Preparing for an active shooter situation
- Responding to an active shooter event
- Police actions
Please provide the names of all attendees.