Sunday, June 28, 2020
Educational Testing Service (ETS)
660 Rosedale Road, Princeton
All children grades Pre-K through 8 are invited to participate in the 12th Annual Kids Marathon,
hosted by Penn Medicine Princeton Health Community Wellness. Get moving, get healthy, and most of all get the whole family together
for fun and fitness during the weeks leading up to race day.
New in 2020
- On June 28, Kids gather for the final leg of the Kids Marathon and can choose to Run or Bike Ride the 1.2 miles.
Race starts promptly at 10 a.m.
Enjoy music, photo booth, games, face painting, kids crafts, vendors, refreshments and more after the Race.
How It Works
- Walk-Run-Roll 25 miles at your own pace
(Approximately 2.5 miles per week for 10 weeks if beginning in mid April)
- Track Your Progress
(Download a log sheet to help keep track of your miles - click here )
- Receive incentives for each completed milestone
(Incentives will be mailed for parents to give to children for miles 5 - 10 - 13.1 - 20 - 25)
- Pick Up Packet which includes race bib, t-shirt and goody bag at one of the pickup times
-Friday, June 26, 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Community Wellness 731 Alexander Road, Suite 103, Princeton
-Sunday, June 28, 7:30 - 9:45 a.m.
ETS 660 Rosedale Road, Princeton
Visit the registration tent
Please bring a signed copy of the Kids Marathon release form. Click here to download a copy.
- Gather on June 28 for the final 1.2 mile leg of the Kids Marathon - Kids can either Run or Bike Ride the 1.2 miles! (Parents may choose to run with their children or cheer them on from the sidelines)
For questions call 1.888.897.8979.
Proceeds support Penn Medicine Princeton Health's programs to promote wellness and prevent obesity and chronic disease in children.
We want to encourage participation by all children. If cost is a factor, please call Debbie Millar at 609.897.8982 to see if your child is eligible for a free scholarship.
Qualify for FREE CPR Training for your staff when 25% or more of your
school's students sign up! For more details, please call Debbie Millar,
Director of Community Wellness at 609.897.8982.
Please provide: 1. Each child's name 2. T-shirt size for each child (YS, YM, YL, AS or AM) 3. Name of Elementary/Middle school attending