Princeton HealthCare System is committed to providing high-quality services to all segments of our community. As part of our commitment, we offer area businesses and organizations access to PHCS' Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP provides organizations economical access to professional counselors. These mental health professionals specialize in assisting employees and their families in the resolution of issues, both personal and work-related.
The program's goals are twofold: (1) to assist employees and (2) to assist the organization. Specifically, EAP is designed to help employees and their families, on a confidential basis, resolve personal and work-related problems. Benefits of the Employee Assistance Program include:
- Increased employee productivity
- Enhanced commitment to the organization for current employees
- Improved job satisfaction
- Reduced behavioral healthcare costs
- Reduced company losses related to employee problems
- Enhanced ability to attract quality employees by offering a benefits package that includes employee assistance services
- An early response to avert the major and often permanent losses that can occur if a problem develops into a crisis
- Professional assistance to managers in dealing with employee problems
If you are an employer and would like to learn more about our Employee Assistance Program, please contact Susan Weinstein, EAP Manager, at 609.688.3212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are an employee and are currently covered under Princeton HealthCare System EAP, please call 1.800.527.0035 to speak with a clinician. All contact with the EAP program is confidential.