At Princeton House Behavioral Health, we offer practicum opportunities for students based on the availability of supervision and the best fit between the student and the program. Preference is given to advanced graduate students with experience in direct service delivery. The majority of our treatment is provided in a group format, although there may be some opportunity to participate in individual and family sessions as well. Please note that we do not offer any paid practicum positions.
The following is required of students chosen for a practicum position:
- An affiliation agreement between Princeton House Behavioral Health and your academic program, completed before the practicum starts
- A criminal background check conducted by our Human Resources Department
- Proof of liability insurance ($1,000,000 per occurrence/$3,000,000 annual aggregate)
- Proof of immunity to rubella, rubeola, and varicella
- Proof of a negative, 2-Step PPD (TB Test) within the past year
- Negative results on a urine drug screen administered by our Occupational Medicine staff
Each of our sites interviews and accepts their own students. Please visit these links for more information about the opportunities available at each site:
If you have questions or need more information, please contact:
Jonathan Krejci, Ph.D.
Director of Clinical Programs, Training, and Research
Princeton House Behavioral Health